Donate to California Health Advocates
We invite you to jump in (like this enthusiastic penguin ) and give. Your help ensures the continuation of our advocacy and education work on behalf of California’s over 5 million Medicare beneficiaries.
CHA provides quality Medicare and related health care coverage information, education and policy advocacy.
- “The value of the CHA Fact sheets to our HICAP program is huge. Counselors can get current information and data figures, the fact sheets are easy to read, finding the answers needed is easy with the wonderful index. The fact sheets also help our Medicare clients by giving them information they can rely on to be correct and current and written in an manner they can understand. Our clients like to have something in hand to remind them of all the information they just heard and the fact sheets fit that bill perfectly.”— Debbie ShallyHICAP Program Manager, Sonora
- “You and your organization are true warriors, and I feel privileged to have witnessed the [successful fraud] fight! ...Everyone involved in this fight was just amazing! Now we tell everyone we know to watch out for fraud, and if they are a victim, call SMP!”— Deborah Gilman RNMSN, California
- “Your website is a breath of fresh air...It is very well organized, written, and very helpful. It is also pleasing to the eye when navigating through it. You organized a complicated set of information which the readers can sift through easily and learn. Thank you so much for the wonderful website.”— Cozet C.Clinical Pharmacist Consultant
- “I just viewed your SMP web page and I must say it is very impressive. I really enjoyed the site and spent much time (3 hours this evening to be exact) learning. It is so good that I will have my English speaking volunteers use it as a training tool. You should receive recognition for such an ‘impressive’ web page!“—Rachanna R.Texas Senior Medicare Patrol, SCOS, Inc.
- “Your passion and concern for this issue (Medicare Fraud and Abuse) is evident and very effective in communicating the need for vigilance among seniors.”— Los Arcos Apartments, Poway
- “We use the CHA fact sheets as our working reference material. There isn't a day that goes by when we don't refer to a fact sheet and give pertinent ones to our clients. They are a godsend for our program.”— Ruth AtkinHICAP Program Manager, Contra Costa County