Donate to California Health Advocates
We invite you to jump in (like this enthusiastic penguin ) and give. Your help ensures the continuation of our advocacy and education work on behalf of California’s over 5 million Medicare beneficiaries.
CHA provides quality Medicare and related health care coverage information, education and policy advocacy.
- “…I just want to say thank you for all the work that California Health Advocates does to stop letting long-term care insurance companies write policies that are not fair to the public. If I had not found Bonnie Burns… I would have given up a long time ago. I am so thankful.”— Sharon D.
- “Thank you so much for the technical assistance provided by Bonnie Burns to our HICAP counselor during February and March of 2011. Our client had trouble with a long term care policy that was refusing to pay. With Mrs. Burns’ help, our counselor was able to have the client’s policy begin paying for her long term care at a benefit level of $100/day. With HICAP’s help, the client will be able to save an estimated $118,381 over 3 years! The client’s family is very happy and appreciative of our help”— Tatiana FassieuxProgram Manager, Butte County HICAP – a program of PASSAGES
- “We consider the CHA Fact Sheets a staple, not only of of our service delivery, but also of our new-counselor training. The Fact Sheets are well-written, clear and complete, and a very helpful tool when explaining Medicare's complex features to beneficiaries. The CHA Fact Sheets are updated in a timely manner, too, making their website the go-to-resource for accurate information.”— Margaret ReillyProgram Manager, HICAP Services of Northern California, West Sacramento
- “On behalf of the City of Brea and the Community Services Department, I would like to extend a sincere thank you for providing the SilverSneakers® members with a wonderful presentation on Medicare Fraud and Prevention. It was informative and eye-opening and seemed to spark thought provoking questions from the group.”— Renee Talbot,SilverSneakers® Senior Advisor
- “Your website is a breath of fresh air...It is very well organized, written, and very helpful. It is also pleasing to the eye when navigating through it. You organized a complicated set of information which the readers can sift through easily and learn. Thank you so much for the wonderful website.”— Cozet C.Clinical Pharmacist Consultant
- — George StarkyResident Service Coordinator